Have for trade/or sase

Goshen, IN

I have about 30 trades of: Cleome Mix (pink /white & Purple/lavender) 10- Morning Gloriy Mix,10- 4:00's( yellow/pale yellow) 7-Mexican Sunflower ( yellow/orange) 10- Clematic ( Nelly Moser/The President) 10- Bl. Eye Susan 5-Cosmos ( Pink/White)

Saint Helen, MI(Zone 5a)

Debi,

I would love some of the Mexican sunflower. What are you looking for?

Sari

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Hi Debi,

I would like to try the "Clematis Nelly Moser". See my short list of haves here at Dave's. E mail me if we can trade. Thanks, Doris

Franktown, CO(Zone 5a)

I'd love to trade for your clematis, both. See my trade list for your options, Deanne

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

I am interested in your mexican sunflower and cleome. Check my list or I can send you a sase.

Festus, MO(Zone 5b)

Am a newbie and would like to try some if you have any left will send a SASE. Please send address to email.
Thanks
Karen

I would like to trade for your pink and white cosmos...see my list here at Dave's Garden.

Goshen, IN

If you would like to do sase please add a note as what you would like and mail it to Debi Detwiler 414 S. 8th Street Goshen, IN. 46526

Hello,

I am interested in your Clematis Nelly Moser and The President.

I have Phlomis Samia
Ligularia yellow flowers (purple leaves)
Rudbeckia (broze coloured)

Send me a message please

Goshen, IN

SORRY!!! No More Clematis, Nelly Moser/ The President and Mexican Sunflowers. Thanks...Debi

Plato, MO(Zone 5a)

Hi Debi,
Guess you can call me 'the cows tail'I just found your post.
do you have anything left?I will trade for any.I have:sweetwilliam,shasta daisys,garden phlox,yuccas,mixed zinnias.
Let me know,what and where to send if you would like some.
"Smile"...Kim

Hillsboro, MO(Zone 5b)

Am a newbie and would like to try some if you have any left will send a SASE. Please send address to email.
Would love Cleome Mix ,Mexican Sunflower, Clematic
Thanks
Barb

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

Would be interested in your mexican sunflower or cleome if you have any left.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.