(LouisianaSweetPea) Jean Young Exnicios

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Jean Young Exnicios, LouisianaSweetPea signed up on February 3, 2002

Jean was one of our earlier members and we all suffered with her during Katrina when she and her husband and their cats went through so much hardship. She never quite recovered from the ordeal.

A long-time resident of Mt. Hermon, LA died at 5:15 pm Tuesday September 29, 2009 at Regency hospital in Covington. She was a native and longtime resident of New Orleans and had been a resident of Mt. Hermon since 2006. Mrs. Exnicios was a former office employee of Chevron. She enjoyed spending time on the computer and gardening and was an active member of Dave’s Garden, an online gardening information community.

Survived by:

Husband: S. Richard Exnicios, III of Mt. Hermon

Sister: Tessie Joia of Picayune, MS

Uncle: Billy Young of Florida

Also several nieces and nephews

She was preceded in death by her parents Mathias and Jean Buris Young and a brother Matt Young, Jr.

Also, if anyone wants to send a written card to Rich:

Richard Exnicios
26229 Mustang Lane
Mt. Hermon, LA

He graciously offered his address to us.

Here is her on-line guestbook:

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=267232&fh_id=10956

Thumbnail by melody
(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

I never knew Jean but would like to extend my condolences and prayers for strength for her family. May God bless you.

Thank you Melody.

My prayers go out to Rich. This has been so heartbreaking.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for posting this, Mel. My heart's with Rich and their families. What a rough, rough way this couple had to go after Katrina. Rich is in my prayers.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks Mel.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rich. He loved her so much, he would have done anything for her.

Be at peace now Jean.

May Jean be safe in the arms of Jesus and her dear Rich and family feel the peace of our Lord on their hearts.

I'm so sorry.

vic

Frederick, MD(Zone 6a)

Rich, I'm so sorry for your loss. Jean is truly now at peace. The years after Katrina were not kind to you. Thank you for reminding me in our conversations of the important things in life.

Dea

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

So sorry for his loss prayers for him and all the family..

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Wow, I am just now seeing this. My heart is sad :( The trials she endured and what a trooper she was. I will keep her family in my prayers.
Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.