Good News!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Buddy has a new home! And it's a good one. We delivered him yesterday. A young man in our new church celebrated his 21st BD and his Mom's BF bought Buddy for him. They love him. They called this morning to thank us for selling him to them. I rode him for them when we delivered him. Buddy had not been ridden since late Spring of '08. I saddled him and climbed on. Didn't know what to expect but he was a champion. Just like I had ridden him the day before. He is a nice little guy. Very kind and sweet natured. I know they will enjoy him. That's 2 down and 4 to go. A man in our church wants to look at Gypsy. He would give her an excellent home. Please say another prayer for us. Thanks for those you've said already.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!