centerpieces

Lebanon, OR

thought I would share, these are a sampling of the ones for the tables for Sat night...

D

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lebanon, OR

another

Lebanon, OR

last one need to finish painting

Raleigh, NC

these are so very cute!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

One very multi talented lady.

Maxine

Winnsboro, TX

Oh D, those are adorable. Everyone is going to love them and I couldn't pick out my favorite if I had to. They are just all too cute!!! As always your busy as a little work Bee and getting everything caught up. I wish I had half your energy and could get a few things around here caught up and finished. I think I might make a couple of the pumpkins and set them out on some square haybales out by the driveway. Of course someone might help themselves to them at night or some kids might drive by and hit them with a baseball bat.

Some of the kids here that don't have anything better to do drive by late at night and destroy mailboxes with their baseball bats. Last year one of them was caught and he had to replace every mail box on our rural road and go up and knock on everyones door and appologize for trashing them. He also got community service time.

Anyway, those little pumkin heads are darling!!!! You go Miss D!
Happy Gardening, Marian

Lebanon, OR

Had to do a total of 12 centerpieces all double sided and enjoyed it now all packed and baking the blueberry muffins tonight as will not have time in 30 minutes to do it tomorrow when I bring my honey home.

I will be honest I will be happy when this is all over, as it is a bit much with all each going on.

Will not be back until Sun now.

D

Thank you

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

How cute!

Have fun Dee!

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Cute Cute Cute. You are so crafty. Hope all goes well. Have a good weekend.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Still amazing me. Those are so cute. I sure would love to have even 50% of your energy. Hope you have tons of fun!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.