CLOSED: Marigold seeds for trade or SASE!!

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I have some Marigold seeds that I would love to trade or SASE I am sure there is enough for about 10 people. Let me know what you have for trade and your mailing imformation. There are 2 different colors from which to choose I will post the other one later when I get a picture of it.

1.Mindy03
2.Taj12
3.Gen
4.yardqueen
5.tubbytee
6.gammy3

This message was edited Oct 5, 2009 2:22 PM

This message was edited Oct 10, 2009 4:34 AM

This message was edited Oct 10, 2009 4:36 AM

Thumbnail by pensacolagarden
Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

This a picture of the other Marigold.

Thumbnail by pensacolagarden
Spooner, WI

I love that single marigold. I'm not crazy about the doubles... But I'm afraid I don't have a lot to trade (I already sent you everything I have! lol), so I'll probably have to be content to look on.

Anyone know where I can get any of the pink single MGs? At least, I THINK that's what they are. I saw some at the Glensheen Mansion gardens this summer & really like them. Should go back & help dead-head them! lol But they are pretty thorough in the grounds-keeping, so I doubt they would allow a spent flower to go to seed...

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I could send you some and no the mg that i have is pink flake white with pink stripes. Dmail me your address.

Parkersburg, WV

pensacola,

Would love some of your MG seeds,I have a few different kinds and would trade or sase. d-mail me if you want pics of my different ones.
Thanks

taj

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I would love to see some pictures of them.

James

Parkersburg, WV

Sent you another d-mail

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

I would love to have some of those marigold seeds.... I have some of the double but can use them for trade.. you can look at my list and see what I have for trade and let me know what you might want.. Trish

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

If you still have the seeds available, I would love to try some of each for a SASE. I have some french marigolds in my garden this year from last fall's piggy swap..... can you tell me how to collect those seeds??

thanks
Genna

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

oh i just pick off the dead blooms the seeds are in the inside ..... ok i will send them to you next time i send out more seeds to others.

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

I would also love some...The first one is beautiful.

Tubby

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Do you let the blooms dry on the plant ?? (might be hard to do with all this rain)..... or put them on a plate to dry or what??

I also have some profusion zinnias that I need to know how to gather seeds from.......if anyone happens to know just dmail me.

Thanks
Genna

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Just pull out the petals you will seeds seeds on the tips of the petal then you can remove the outer section which is the bloom petal. As far as the marigold yes just let them look dead then take them off and let them dry.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks... If it ever dries up here I will have to try that!

Genna

Columbia Station, OH(Zone 5a)

I'd like to trade or SASE for the first marigold pictured.
Items I have to trade with are:
Lauren's grape poppy or
Drama queen red&purple poppy or
Blue Satin Rose of Sharon
Sweet Annie or
check my have list
PLMK if you want to trade or me to do a SASE
Sincerely...Helen

Parkersburg, WV

Pensacola,
Received seeds in mail yesterday. Thanks for trading, you would not believe I had looked into getting a yellow Datura seeds. I have a white and a double purple..So thanks again..

taj

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Still pouring rain here almost every day..... not sure if I will ever get a chance to gather DRY seedheads!!!

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

well pick them then and let them dry

Wow thats great taj I dont have the double purple I would love to get some I do have some other things I can trade with you. DMail me I will let you know.

James

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.