Finally! More than one bloom at a time!

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 10a)

Here's a few pretty surprises from the garden this a.m. It's nice to have more than one lonely bloom at a time. Anyone else have new bloom pics?

Carrie

Thumbnail by queequeg_1

Still opening Safe Shot

Thumbnail by queequeg_1

Either Lavender Perfection or a NOID.

Thumbnail by queequeg_1

Another NOID or Trudy's Favorite

Thumbnail by queequeg_1

Couple in one.

Thumbnail by queequeg_1
Marietta, OH(Zone 6a)

oooh, those shades of lavender/purple!!! Aren't they just the berries??? I think if I had one of those, I'd try to dry it in silica to see if the colors stayed true. Are these the way they are supposed to bloom, or are the colors an MNO (Mother Nature Ooops)?
I posted my last blooms today, not sure if we'll get any more or not, getting really cool here this week at night.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Love that lavender/purple combo and Safe Shot - exquisite.

Thank you. I am pleased with how they look together-they're same height (3'-4') and similar bloom size (4"-6"). Can't believe I forgot to give the name of the lavender; Seduction. Mine is a little darker than some of the photos of it that I've seen, but they all seem to vary a little on the "brushstrokes". It was a late bloomer, so it better at least have grown some extra tubers for me to share!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Luvly queeq!

Here's more...Just love the lavender underside of the petals!

Thumbnail by queequeg_1

And another...I guess I'm partial to this one since I spent so much time yelling at it to hurry up and bloom.

Thumbnail by queequeg_1

Another one of a more open Safe Shot. Amazing what the slightly cooler weather does to the blooms!

Thumbnail by queequeg_1
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

They are all so wonderful. Safe Shot really is a beauty.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O ya baby o baby. Safe Shot has been entered into the Great Book of Lists.

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

Beautiful! I like Safe Shot, and the one before it - my new thing is picoteed edges like that one, really neat looking.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.