Mandevilla

Green Bay, WI

My Mandevilla put on a nice show this year. I don't recall exactly how long I've had it, at least 4 or 5 years. I had to snap a photo before putting it away for the season, as the fall weather has set in.

Thumbnail by Chucklette
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

It is pretty and so are YOU!

Redondo Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

I agree! Great photo of the 2 of you beauties!

Fort Collins, CO

I third that! :) Beautiful!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Wow, gorgeous

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

That is lovely, we had a bout of pretty cold weather and mine lost all her flowers I brought her into the house, fixed some string for her to climb on and now she is putting out flowers and growing pretty good, I will take a picture today and post it.

Doris

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

How did you get so many flowers,*S* this is mine after bringing her into the house out of the cold, I am going to see if she will continue to bloom through the winter.

Thumbnail by kareoke
Marin, CA(Zone 9b)

Pretty! Are the flowers fragrant? I have a white one, and it smells like heaven. I saw a red one somewhere, but it doesn't smel!

Lovely plant! Do you prune it and fertilize it? Mine isn't that ~bloomfull~ !

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Mine is a lovely color but no smell either, I fertilize mine every two weeks.it is getting more blooms though

Thumbnail by kareoke
Chandler, AZ(Zone 9b)

My better half is from GB...she misses the lilacs....and everything else green! Here, you have to have the perfect spot or bring them in for the summer. We fry instead of freeze our Mandevilla. I think they're much more tasty and crunchy that way ;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.