Will have seeds for newbies

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

If you are new to gardening and would like seeds I would love to send you some for your 2010 garden. Please let me know what you would like, for free.

I will have:
cosmo - lavender
zinnia - red
cleome - white and white/pink or purple/white
zinnia mixed
a few scarlet runner beans

NEWBIE's only please.
Kathy

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

I would love to have cosmo lavender, zinna red and mix.... thank you so much for your offer.... im in the exchange...

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Great. I'll make a list and get that out to you in the next week. We had a heavy rain 2 days ago so they need to dry a few days but you are certainly welcome to have them.

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Thank you for sharing... I will be glad to send you postage....Trish

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

not necessary - I want to help your garden grow.
Kathy

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi, Kathy.

I'd love to have some of your cosmos and the red and mixed zinnia seeds! Anything that will reseed itself nicely will be great! I want to be able to grow something that it easy!

Thanks for your generous offer! I am in the exchange or d-mail me for my address.

Kelly

Spooner, WI

What's considered a "newbie"? I've been on DG for only about 2 months. Been gardening off & on for over 20 years, but just getting back into it again, "resurrecting" my gardens at my mom's house. I would love to add some zinias, cosmos & cleome to mom's cottage garden next summer.

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love to send you postage for some of your wonderful seeds.

Thank you cindy

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Just been to busy to get online. Yes, 2 months is newbie and I'll have tons to share. Please dmail me and I'll get them out in the next 2-3 weeks. I just don't have time right now. Work is so hectic that I can't even think let alone come home and get on the computer. I won't let you down. Lots of seeds to share but I may not be online much for a few days- need eyeball relief.

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 6a)

Do you still have seed? I would love some cosmo and cleome seed if you still have some. Do you need postage?? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Mickey

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Sorry I've been off line for over a week but yes, I'll have lots of seeds of you guys. Dmail me with your address to save time. It's rained for 2 days and will be in the 30s this weekend. I'll get the seeds after they dry out again. Tons of red zinnia. Not sure how many cleome will be left after all this rain and same for cosmos but I think I can cover most of you guys. Keep in mind that I won't "clean" these and pick out the fluff. I always put the seeds in lunch paper bags and let them dry. In spring I just crumple them up and they grow like crazy. I don't have time to clean up the seeds so if that's a problem please let me know. I tried cleaning up zinnia one year and it took forever to get the dead pedals off and pick out seeds.

Kathy

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Chaff is fine by me, Kathy! They'll grow just the same - lol. Already d-mailed you my addy.

Thanks - Kelly

Currie, NC(Zone 8b)

Oh, I would love some too! I will send you a Dmail.

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks you

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you - chaff just left my mind. Anyone ever have those moments? LOL

dmail me if you want seeds if it EVER stops raining.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.