My Beautiful Dahlia Garden

Mentor, OH

I am so proud of my Dahlia's. Just wanted to share them with all of you.

Thumbnail by kathfitts
Port Sanilac, MI

Certainly is beautiful! You have a right to be proud. What is that pretty multi-colored one in the front of the picture?

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Just gorgeous, Kath. Your neighbors should love you for giving them all such a beautiful sight.

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

Beautiful! And visible from the street, bet you get cars stopping!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

okay thats it I'm going to have to get some so where do I get them ???? besides Lowes or Wal Mart ??? ;0)
Gloria

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Check out the "sticky" for Dahlias. There are more places than you can imagine.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Oh boy! Oh boy! Where have you been all our lives? This is where we pepper you with questions as to identities. I would like to know what the taller pink/purply one before the yellows and just to the right of the neighbor's lower floor windows.

And who is the larger orange/red on at the end of the beautiful sidewalk? 3ft tall or so.

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 10a)

I love the mix of colors! They compliment each other so well. Did you place them to any color coordination or just random? Beautiful.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Yes, beautiful. And another thing: what a wonderful neighborhood! Deep yards well set back from streets, sidewalks, vast expanses. No bears. Really a nice looking place to live and brighten up the yard with dahlias. Congratulations!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

OUTSTANDING kath! You should be poofing with pride. no moutain lions either Pooch :O

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Fabulous pretties Kath! Bet your neighbors are thrilled by the view.

Jo North

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.