For Newbies

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Just in case anyone doesn't know, this year I bought Glads, Daylilies, Iris,,Oriental Lilies, and anemone from the DG classified ad's and the DG marketplace this year for the first time I ordered from 5 different vendors and every single thing I bought was fantastic and every seller was informative, beyond fair, generous and just a dream to work with. Everything arrived in great shape and included bonus plants. I also purchased from one of the DG Watchdog companies and same thing goes. I cannot say enough how pleased I have been and the prices were better than trying to go to a store and buy stuff. I was able to seriously expand my collections and my gardens are going to be so much more next year. I f anyone has wondered , the sellers and traders on the web site are excellent and beyond my expectations. I can't wait until next year to buy again. Thank you to everyone who has given me advice and help this year. and to those of you who sell your extras to help those of us who are just starting the gardening addiction.

Lori

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.