Dahlia Hill

Port Sanilac, MI

Over the week end, I stopped by Dahlia Hill, a hill in the city of Midland, Michigan that the local dahlia club maintains. It has 250 kinds of dahlias and you can walk through the flowers free. This is the second year I have made a point to go there. It is so very beautiful but I am sure it is nothing to compare with some of you dahlia people such as Annie.

Thumbnail by kays_camelot
Port Sanilac, MI

This is one of the beautiful flowers at Dahlia Hill. Show N Tell. Gotta have it!

Thumbnail by kays_camelot
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Keep the pics coming kc please and thanks. I just came zipping over from your post on the MI Forum to see if you were here too or I was going to plop in there to link us ^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Kay I sure wish I would have seen you !!! I sure is a beautiful place to spend some time ;0)
Gloria

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

Wow, that's really cool!

Mentor, OH

Some more of my Dahlia's.

Thumbnail by kathfitts
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

LUV the colour!

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Love the rows and rows of blooms at Dahlia Hill, Kay. I hope your iris collection can survive with that many dahlias growing along your driveway :) :) :)

Kathfitts is that the large red 3 footer I inquired about at the end of your beautiful walkway?

Port Sanilac, MI

What can I say, poochella? I think I about killed my iris last year by putting dahlias all around them; hopefully I learned. DH won't be allowed to get HIS dahlias within 2 feet of my iris.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.