Outside shower coming along....

Webster, WI

My shower isn't completely done yet but, I wanted to show you guys the progress.
I found two beautiful closet doors for $25 bucks at the flea market. And I thought AHAH shower sides. I don't have a DH but, I do have a wonderful carpenter friend who is willing to put together my ideas. So, I found a picture of an arbor I liked and asked him to build it and put the doors in the sides instead of lattice. We have that much done, and it looks beautiful! Still working on ideas to enclose the back without totally blocking the view out the window. Probably not cool to look out the window and see somone showering..... Although I shower out there all the time because I live alone. I was thinking maybe something bamboo like or maybe just a frosty shower curtain that would let light through but can't see through.
Still thinking about that one!

Thumbnail by nanaka
This thread has 68 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!