CLOSED: Donkey Ears - Come & get it!!

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

It's time for me to harvest the baby plantlets from my Donkey ears plant (Kalanchoe gastonis-bonnieri) and I need some kind folks to give them a good home or they will go in the trash (OH NO!!!). These plants are so easy to grow, indoors or outdoors in temperate climates. I probably have over 20 babies, specify how many you want.

Will send them for postage, or if you have anything on my trade list. Heck, if you see more stuff on my list that you want please let me know - I am over-run with extra plants and seeds that I need to move out of here!

Thumbnail by rntx22
Grayslake, IL(Zone 5a)

Aw, now those are seriously cute. How many forever stamps for a couple of those little guys?

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Hmmmm.... I will be sending them in a bubble envelope (a small one). They weigh next to nothing. Not sure how much that is.... but I am happy to mail them with a SASE inside and you can just send back however much it was. Can't imagine it being much!

Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

Oh wow, what a nice offer and I'm gonna have to take you up on it.. lol... Those are so cute and I have never seen them before...

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

There's plenty left, come one come all LOL

(Zone 7a)

I love these! LOL Please, please, please?!?!

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Sure, dmail me your address. I am heading to the post office later today for the 1st round of shipments

Flippin, AR(Zone 7a)

I would like some too, my mom had about 300 plants and they died this winter because the heat stopped worked in the shed they were in so I'm trying to help her get more.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7a)

Those are SSOOOO cute! I would love a couple of them!!! I can send you postage and/or a couple coleus cuttings. But I don't have the ones you are requesting specifically.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

any left???

Utica, NY(Zone 4b)

oh any left?

jmr

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Yes plenty!

Flippin, AR(Zone 7a)

rntx22 did you get my d mail?

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Oops my bad I must have missed it. It's there, thanks for reminding me

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

If any are left, I'd love a pup.

Thanks,
Susan

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

yes there are, dmail me your address

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Me too please?

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Sure!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

One more?

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

yep

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

did you need my addy-its in the address exchange or i can send it to you!

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

You sent it to me already, the plants were mailed today LOL

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

lol ok things are quite hectic around here ALL the time LOL
thanks you
dori

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Oh my, how come I don't have this plant?!! Any still available? Can send postage right away. :-)

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

I do have about 3 or 4 decent sized pups left. After those are gone, there are probably 6 or so very small pups growing on momma that will be ready in a month or so. Send me your address and I'll ship you some Tuesday!

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

I would love to have some of these if you have any left. Thank you.

ants

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Forgot to say I have Spirea 'Little Princess' seeds from your want list. I would also like some other things from your list. Please check my list for possible trades. Thank you.

ants

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Okey dokey I will check your list. I will have some time off finally on Tuesday. Whew I am tired!! You have some babies reserved.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

My pup came today.....what a cutie!
Thank you so much.

Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

Oh my sweet little pup arrived today.. and he is doing great... Such a nice thing for you to do.. Thank you so much and I will be sending postage for my little guy.. :-)

South Boardman, MI

I would love to have a few of these babies if you have any left. Let me know what you need for postage. I will check out your want list.
Yvonne

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

Is there any left? I would love to have one for postage. Susan

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Yes there is a new batch ready to go. This plant started producing them in overdrive after the last round of harvests!! Anyone who wants them d-mail me with your address

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

you got dmail

(Tracey) Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

I sent you a Dmail as well.

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Got it :)

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I will get your cactus and seeds in the mail next week when I go to town again, try to keep that to a minum, cant spell lol. Thanks Susan

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Ok Susan no problem, take your time. It's been super busy for me - I got engaged last weekend (when I was supposed to getting all my trades out), and boy oh boy I never knew how busy someone could be after announcing an engagement!! Yikes

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Congratulations!!!!! ^_^

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

Congralations !!!!! Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.