Forest seeds to share

Stanton, NE

I've got some surplus goldenseal seed, black cohosh seed, and bloodroot rootlets to share with the membership this fall. Contact me if interested.

Rod Angeroth

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

Rod I can't believe you haven't gotten any responses! I will gladly take the bloodroot off your hands.

Doug

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Would love to have the Dutchman's Breeches if you still have them!!

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Hi Rod,

Would love some goldenseal seed if you still have them. Are you looking for anything?

Brenda

North, TX

I'm hoping that I'm not too late.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I would love to have some goldenseal seeds, black cohosh seeds and bloodroot rootlets. I am starting a medicenial garden and need these.
Marti001

North, TX

I've been watching and waiting and Tah-Dah ~ today I found this pretty thing...and another one about to bloom! What a beautiful flower!

Thank you so very much Rod, for sharing your fantastic forest plants!

Thumbnail by Allwild
Stanton, NE

Nice photo, bloodroot is wonderful in full bloom!

I've still got a few more plants to share right now: Bloodroot, mayapple, Jack in the pulpit, goldenseal, and dutchman's breeches. They are breaking dormancy fast, so I can't hold them back much longer. Contact me if you'd like me to mail you some.

Rod A. of Loess Roots

Holly Ridge, NC(Zone 8a)

Dmailed ya.
Thanks,
Mike

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Dmailed you also.
Thanks,
David

Stanton, NE

The surplus plants are all spoken for. Thanks for finding homes for these little creatures! Should have more this fall, contact me then.

Rod A.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Rod

Whated to let you know that the Bloodroot, Mayapple, and Black Cohosh rootlets you sent me are all growing happily. At the rate the Black Cohosh and Bloodroot is growing , I'll have to move some to another bed. Can they be moved at anytime or should I wait til fall?

Marti

Benton County, MO(Zone 5a)

Darn! I didn't see this til now. I'll be interested in some of those this fall! :-)

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

cant belive i didnt either but been very sick so missed out on a lot.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.