Jewelry trades ....

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

To all who partisapated in this past jewlry trade I had ... I want to say "Thankyou So Very Much" ..for all who traded with me!! All who sent there trades, Did a Great job and I was Very happy with all that I got! I wanted to write this a lot sooner, but, I was waiting for a few last trades to come in so that I could write everyone at one time here, But, Unfortunately, There was one trade that never came in, And I thought that over 7 months was plenty of time to wait for 2 daylilys so I left negative feedback and decided to go on and Thank everyone who did send there end of the trade! All the trading was a bit confusing at first, But, It got done and it was fun along the way!! You are all wonderfull people and I am so happy to have been able to do trades with all of you !! God Bless You All! ~ And "Thankyou So Much Again!! ~Iris

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

It was so much fun I absolutley looved everything I recieved from you. Very nice quality items. Thank you to you for all the hard work you did on your end. Ronna

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

yep it was a great FUN trade!! ty ty ty

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

gardenlady123, notmartha, Your both 2 of "The Top Best" there are here at DG!! Would do a trade with either of you in a heartbeat and will hold your special personalitys in my heart forever! Your Very Welcome for the trades, it was a little work, But, It was fun too, Thanks to you two and other participants for making it that way!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

;o)

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

;D me too love and fun trade so, you are so good plus so nice gift extra too. Thank you whole lot.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Your Welcome Red Rose! It was fun! : D

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

My 2 Granddaughters were blessed and my Best friend could not chose so I gave her about 6 different pieces. I have a lot more to make a lot more smiles. I am truly blessed and a best new friend on top of that. :o)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I'm so happy to know of how you made others so happy! Thats always a great feeling! And there's nothing like Good Friends! Blessings and Hugs! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.