pictures and info

Gainesville, TX

Would anyone have pics and/or info on TBs Montclair Remembers, or Stephie Ann

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Do you have these two iris? I did a search for both of them, and nothing!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

From the registry:

MONTCLAIR REMEMBERS

(Joan Roberts, R. 2004). Sdlg. 1526-1. TB, 30" (76 cm), M & RE.
Bright rose pink self; F. with yellow shoulders; beards yellow, fuzzy rose pink flounces; ruffled, flared; sweet fragrance. Zurich X October Splendor. Friendship 2004.

Nothing registered for Stephie Ann.

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

From the iris register

STEFFIE ANN

(Everette Lineberger, R. 1999). Sdlg. QHT 134. TB, 40" (107 cm), EM.
Ruffled white; beards red orange, lavender horn. Ann X Twice Thrilling. Quail Hill 2000.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Aha, Ronnies better than me. I never thought to spell it that way. I checked Stephanie, and a few alternate spellings, but never thought of that one.

Gainesville, TX

Oooo bless u both!

Gainesville, TX

Oooo bless u both! Now, if I can just find a picture.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Oh, I guess I'd better get the Iris Register! Whatever that is. ^_^

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Steffie Ann ~

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/27489/

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thank you for the photo. That is my name in short Stephanie Ann but everyone calls me Stephi. Now if I could find one with my spelling??

Gainesville, TX

I have an adult grand daughter Stepanie ann..always have called her Steph..she thought it cool in high school to be called Teffi, that's what she uses now at 21

South Hamilton, MA

The other spelling might not be allowed because it causes confusion. Registering plants= who ever gets there first.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Oh that might explain it then. I just never thought to look for my name but have looked for other.

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

There is also an iris 'Steffie' that came up in the register when I search for Steffie Ann.

Roni

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

I saw that too Roni.

South Hamilton, MA

Steffie is an miniature tall bearded iris.

Raleigh, NC

HappyJackmom - the iris registry they are talking about is the American Iris Society's Registry of Irises, which has become the internationally recognized registry for all irises.

if you go to www.irises.org

you can find links to their store, where they sell the iris registry books. you don't have to be a member to buy the books. there's an online version - not sure but I think you have to be a member for that.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.