mell_well, Midland, Mi. Welcome to Daves Garden.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello, nice to meet you. You have joined the best Garden site on the web. Hope you enjoy your stay. This is the Michigan forum. Great folks are here..Please come here often. Ask questions...some one will help you out. Enjoy.and again Welcome.

smiles.Diana..

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi, nice to meet you :) Your in Midland, I am here too, been here all summer. Have this house w/20 acres. At one time had lots of flowers and things planted, but now not so much, darn weeds!! I am actually in Hope, MI, We live in Bay City, but are planing to get that house sold and live here :)

Patricia

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Dave's and the Michigan forum. We're so glad to have you join in. Please tell us all about your garden.

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site neighbor!

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome. This is a very friendly site. Hope to hear all about your gardens.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

howdy!!! ^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome hope I can meet you some day and say HI in person ;0) tell us all about your self and what you like to plant !!
Gloria

Midland, MI

Hello everyone thank you so much for the warm welcome. I can honestly say I am pretty new to all this. I previously lived in Bay City (wilder rd) and just moved to midland (mills township) with 13 acres a month ago. Be ready for me to ask lots of questions.

Christine

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

ask away every one on here is very nice ;0)
Gloria

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Welcome to Dave's Garden and the Michigan site. We are all very nice people here and welcome any questions or input you may have.

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Gloria, you must be getting ready to go to work, as early as you are on here today.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

yea she's an earlier riser that's for sure ^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm up at around 5:30 always have been I love to watch the sun come up and all the birds wake up It's my time ;0) I have to be to work at 8
Gloria

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

hi christine mell well
I am glad you moved to 13 acres. what do you do with it?

so far, I have run the whole scope of burning my 30 acres to a char, to making
english gardens, to making it a cematery, building a wind farm...

I have started from scratch, from bare, flat , used up farm land without a
tree or a windbrake on the place. Thats part of the problem. the other part,
is it takes years to grow a garden, and did I mention money?
Sher

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.