Anyone here into Plastic Canvas projects?

Marietta, OH(Zone 6a)

I know I should probably post this on the Needlecrafts Forum, but thought I would start here as I know how much 'traffic' our Quilting Forum gets.

I am in the process of sorting through my mother in laws craft boxes that have been stored since her passing 5 yrs ago. (I'm new to the family..) I quilt, sew, embroider and crochet, but have no interest in plastic canvas or counted cross stitching on Aida cloth. There isn't a lot of it, but there are a couple full sheets of white, a pkg of rounds (I think about 4" ?), pieces, and a few patterns, etc. that she collected. Also a few books, and a calendar that has a different project for each month, with directions on the page. Unfortunately, I can't cut off the actual calendar with her notes on the days, as it is on the opposite side of the directions for the project.
Also, some ladies patterns (most are size 14, or mediums), dresses, blouses, etc. I have not gone through each one to see if they are all intact, but these were from the 80's, from what I've guess-timated.
A small bag of craft-y stuff, like a few small wood frames for the cross stitch projects, a tube of glitter, some candlewicking (?) thread (have no idea what that is), and some odds and ends.
I'm sure there's more, just haven't located it all yet. My FIL has boxed it all up, and gives me a couple boxes here and there to go thru. I didn't want to take it to Goodwill and I'm not into having a yard sale or selling on Ebay for this small stuff, so I thought maybe someone on this thread would be interested in it in exchange for some bartering or pay for the shipping.

This message was edited Sep 11, 2009 11:11 PM

Thumbnail by Kizmo
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!