Help with Italian translation

Lebanon, OR

I need help in writing a note in Italian and not using the translating on the computer for Bianco...

Any one know Italian?

PLEASE...I can send you some iris but my choice since in plant back for helping me...

His English is limited and what I am trying to tell him is not coming across they way I need it...

D

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Dee,

I have a friend who is a missionary to Italy. She and her husband are home on furlough. I will send her a message and see if she'd be willing to help. If so, I'll get the two of you connected off site.

Roni

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

If that doesn't work, I used to have a client from Milan now in California. It would take a few emails to see if I can track him down, so Roni's source would probably be quicker if that works out.

Neil

Lebanon, OR

thank you both, as I want to try to get across to Bianco how TO MAKE IT EASIER INTO ITALY.

D

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Dee, send a Dmail to Miatablu, and tell her I sent you. She has several years of conversational Italian under her belt, and I'm sure she'll be able to help you.

Lebanon, OR

email, addy, Dmail how do I get hold of her?

I really do not know much about DG at all

D

Huntersville, NC

hi just saw this.
Daughter just got back form several months stay in Italy where she took classes there too.
She will be returning to live in Jan 2010. If help is still needed - she can do . . .

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Dee, Bobbie's member page is here: http://davesgarden.com/members/miatablu/

I just sent her a Dmail directing her to this thread... :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.