Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i did CPR on a friend today that just fell over while we were taliking-they say he will have brain damage-dont know how much! they said he had a 90%blockage in his heart! It was the most HORRIBLE day of my life!!!! please pray for him as he is not out of danger yet!! thanks his name is dennis forester!

im not doing so good
to stressed

Hi Dori, I don't know what to say to you except that I am here with you just because I saw your post. He stands a chance because of you and prayer is a powerful thing. I'll be thinking of you. Hope you are not still shaking, think I would be.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori ((((hugs )))) I'm sure you did the best that you could and I 'm sure that if he could he would thank you I know how scary that can be I'll be praying for the both of you Dennis is lucky you were with him !!! he could have been alone with no help
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

From what I understand Dori, CPR is physically exhausting on top of the emotional pain you must be feeling.. I have already started praying for you both. Please go easy on yourself for a couple of days so that your back won't get worse and remember that Dennis is in God's hands. I will pray that you both feel Him close.

Lori

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

((((((((((Dori))))))))))))

I've said a prayer for your friend, Dennis. He is very lucky you were with him when he needed CPR. Because of you, he has a chance at life. Whatever decision God makes for him, you should know that your efforts were not in vain. Take care and try to find some peace in this stressful time.

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

UPDATE:
Dennis is awake!!!
doesnt recognize his family or where he is at

He is combative and they finally had to be sedated again!
I cant see him yet but im getting updates.....waiting stinks

I am going up there to the hospital tomorrow no matter what

praise God

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

That's wonderful news that he's awake. I hope in time the brain damage will be minimal. Keep us posted.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Glade to hear hes awake now its a waiting game so try not to stress to much things will change day by day and hour by hour by tomarrow he will be different than he is now I'm praying for him and you please rest you will be no good for anyone if your all stressed out
love you
Gloria

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Glorisa I'm praying right now for you and for Dennis. You are one superwoman! I couldn't do CPR if I had to.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

If anyone ever has a chance or opportunity to learn CPR you just might want to take the class.

Port Hope, MI

Congratulations on saving someone's life!

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey there girl, I know you! Dennis would not even be alive if it had not been for your quick intervention!!
(((((((((((((DORI)))))))))))))))))))

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

update_after several things that have happened
DENNIS is like perfect-a walking talking miracle!!!!
He remembers life as it was all but that horrid thursday last week!
Which is fine with me-cuz i will remember for both of us!

Im so HAPPY!!!!! he is fine just fine!!!!!! :)
i still cant believe it!
They call his heart attack the Widow Maker!!!

Thank you all!!!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

YEA Dori
YEA Dennis

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Great news!!! Probably a good thing he doesn't remember your mouth to mouth contact and your pounding on his chest. .................. or maybe not. :) Hope they're able to fix him up so that dosn't happen again. Good job Dori!

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Great news Dori I'm so glad for the both of you !!!! ;0)
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Glad to hear Dennis is on the mend :)Big hugs to our Heroine,

((((((((((DORI))))))))

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

I can't imagine how wonderful you must feel. God really used you.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Great work Dori.

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

WOW!
What an experience!
You probably saved his life!
I just read an article in the Sunday Press
how important immediate CPR is with heart attack victims.
You're a hero Dori!
Job well done!
Hope Dennis continues well on his pathway to healing.

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

OMG dori
thank you God for putting you and him together.

You get the biggest hugs and love and "good job" ever.
Sheri

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

man oh man...what a story! Bet you'll never for that experience.

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori

Just read this post, been away from Dave's myself. Just got out of hospital (St. Mary's). Had to have a cauterization as I have been so tired and exhausted lately. Heart doctor though maybe my existing Stent may have blown and some main arteries may have been blocked. Thankfully, everything is fine, changed my heart meds, and I am on the road to mending.....

Congrats to you on saving Dennis's life.....I am so proud of you . Your a hero in my book Dori.....Love ya and hugs

Deann

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

deann so glad to hear your all right !!!!!!and your feeling better hope your feeling fine as a fiddle soon ;0)
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Deann,

I'm so sorry to learn you've been in the hospital. I'm glad your stent is OK and the change in medication has you feeling better. I'm not that far away you know. If there is anything I can do to help you just holler.

Brenda

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Brenda

Thanks so much......just wish I had the ambition that you and your DH have....I keep thinking next year things will be better. I am so ashamed of my garden, it looks like one big weed field....
Deann

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

oh mom i am so glad its over and your doing ok!!! we only made it to tawas once this summer and that was to buy the car and then back home before dark!! summer just slipped away!!!

Hope to see you soon though-maybe we should do a lunch again!
miss you n love u bunchez

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Deann

I'm sure glad you are on the mend. I hope that the change in medicine will allow you to have more energy. Don't worry about your garden, there's always another year. Your health is the most important thing.

Dorothian

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh Deann, good news for you :) Never mind your garden now, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is so cold outside! You will recoup and be so busy next spring and summer, and your garden will look as beautiful as ever :)
Yes, lets get together for lunch :)
((((((((((((deann))))))))))))

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori and Pattycake

Lunch sounds great, as soon as I get rid of this bladder infection I now have.....I sware, if its not one thing its another....sure have had my share of health issues.....will talk about lunch in a week or so....

Thank you friends from Dave's for your good wishes....you guys are the greatest....

Deann

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.