May I ask a question that might be a little personal???

Ashland City, TN

Would anyone share with me how many unfinished projects you have going? I am really bummed today! I wanted to begin my day by cleaning my house - something I don't do as often as I work on some "artsy" things...everytime I started to clean somewhere I came across "things" I need to finish a project in the house. I can't put these things in totes and store them in the shed - to make much needed room in this single wide mobile home - because when I go back to that project I will have to search for the tote to get the items I need to work on the project. Searching for things I need is one of the most frustrating things in my life - so I just push the totes aside for later just - thus...totes everywhere and no room. I have ssssoooo many projects "going" that I feel hopeless. Please tell me that someone else has "too many projects going at one time" also - or if I am over my head. So now I sit writing on Dave's garden rather than cleaning my house - I've already given up on that:(

This thread has 48 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!