Do you harvest seed? Looking for ...

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Looking for Cleome , Cosmo's, Heirloom Tomato's , and I've been told there is such a seed as "climbing spinich? (unsure of spelling)

I have several pods of cleome.

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I have a few but not enough to get very many seeds. Cleome & Cosmo's are my 2 favorite perrenials!

What do you want to trade for some?

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I only have 1 small envelope of cleome I can send to someone , I'm willing to trade for cosmo's or heirloom tomato seeds or poppy seeds.

I don't need cleome seeds, I thought you wanted them. Sorry.

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Thats ok, I'll keep my eye out for them

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I have some cosmos "dazzler" (dark hot pink) and "daydream" (pale pink and white) I can send you if you want them.

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Sure - I think my address is in my profile, do you want the few Cleome seed's I have to send you? I'm not sure of the type of Clemeo but they sow easily. Thanks, Jill

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

No, I'll pass on the Cleome, but thanks for the offer. I'll get your cosmos in the mail in the next couple of days. :)

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Cool - Thank you the one Pony! I appreciate it!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi, momof2d -

Is this the spinach you are referring to? Malabar Spinach?

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1318/

If so I have it in my garden. It is edible and handles my summer heat, that's why I planted it - lol. But, it's very pretty as an ornamental plant as well. When mine died back I cut it off but didn't pull the roots. Lo and behold, now that the temps are hovering around 100 F, it's coming back from the roots with several babies from the berries I didn't catch. I've yet to mail live plants - newbie here - but could try digging a couple up and sending them to you. Plant Files says hardy to 7b, but they reseed like crazy, or you could save the seeds (messy proposition there - they turn you purple if you don't wear gloves - lol) and replant if they don't come back. Botanical Interests (www.botanicalinterests.com) sells the seeds, but I can't remember if they are the red like I have or not.

Let me know!

Kelly

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

I have some mixed poppy seeds, and maybe some cosmos. Are you still looking for these?

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I have the annual grape poppy seed.from this year. Interested?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.