RankinFile, Alto, Mi..welcome to daves garden..

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello...nice to meet you hope you enjoy your stay here..There is so much to learn, from soup to nuts and more..lol..Please come here often..this is the Michigan forum...all your neighblors are here..hehehe meet with them share what you know..Ask questions, this is a big place..some one will help you out...Again welcome...come back often.

smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to the mich part of this realy big garden we love to talk and see pics ;0)
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome! So glad you are here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site

Thumbnail by notmartha
Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome. This is the nicest bunch of gardeners.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome ^_^

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome!

Alto, MI

Hi all,

I have an Alto Michigan address. I am 2.5 miles south of the airport. My main interest has been roses and right now I am branching into daylilies.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

HI HENRY
See you findly made it in with us :) So Henry are you going to be able to shorten down your rose collection
with our swap on OCT 3 RD Over in the Freeport Park ?????? Hope you will try to join us .
there are many great friends here . & Some are zany right DORI ????
you can click on anyones name & dmail us with any Questions you might have around here .

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello Henry,
WELCOME...OHHH I do love rose growers!!
I need all the help i can get. Maybe you can impart your knowledge of growing in this Michigan climate!!
Well have fun and glad to meet you!
Julie

Alto, MI

DeJay,

I still have about 25 daylilies to get in the ground yet. Saturday I have my son's marching band festival.

I have decided to move out parts of my rose collection as time permits. I have miniature roses Miss Flippns and Fairhope that will be up for trade in the spring. I have 18 varieties of the once blooming gallicas I will have to sort out. Most of these date between 1820 to 1855. I have a sport of New Dawn, called Awakening. This is a blush pink climber that repeats well and is very hardy in Michigan. It mimcs an old rose form and was firstoffered for sale in Checkislovakia(spelling) from around 1939. I will also have at least three plants of R. Gallica Officinalis, also known as the Red Rose of Lancaster that will have to go. I am anticipating moving most of this in the spring. These plants mentioned will be3 gallon plants, most likely

I have a seedling buddelia, a light blue, that will be going in the spring.

My mother in law's healthhas taken a turn for the worse andsome of my gardwning time will be spent doing some things for her around her home. That's why the pushback in my remodel of my rose garden.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

well then Ray You tack a note on your desk To Keep Watch for the " FREEPORT SPRING SWAP "
USUSALLY HELD END OF MAY 1st Week of June Pending Date right now till the gals meet .

I would love Any climbers do you have "LORD NELSON" I think it is called

well off to read my mail . Our swap is saturday OCT 3 11am----???? RAIN OR SHINE
Bring your Hotdogs for the Bonfire :)

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Rankinfile Henry
I am glad you like roses.
We have a few, and struggle like mad to get them to grow and
make a few blooms.

We live east of freeport, if you know where that is. LOL
Nice to have you online here with us.
Sheri

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.