1930's Art Deco Credenza?

Flagler Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

I purchased this dining room set a few years back from a lady, and she said this furniture was from the 30's. I've done some research, and think it may have been from the art deco type furniture being made around that time. can any one here give me more info on what I have, and where to go on the internet to investigate what I bought! Thanks , any info is better than what I've found on my own, and I know there are alot of knowledgeable people out there scanning these threads. I have 3 pieces, and will post as many pics as needed to give the lookers an idea, and if you have any questions, I can post more pictures as the need arises. I'm in love with the pieces and my question is, should I re-finish them, I think they are stock, maybe not, but they don't exactly match my beach house. I'd love to redo them in white egg shell but am hesitant to do so. Please, help me if you can identify my found treasures

Thanks so much, Jami.

Thumbnail by jamibad
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!