wine cups

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I got a basket of wine cups a couple of years ago and haven't seen them since. I bought some seeds, but they have not germinated. The germination period was supposed to be 3 months, which was disappointing but it's been longer and it looks like a couple of somethings are coming up, probably weed seed.
Does anyone know where the plants can be ordered? Anyone else had luck with them? The hummingbirds liked that one pot I had.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

woodspirit i know a place they can be ordered from but he is out of stock at the moment as said he would get back to me torwards the end of the week. hes a guy out of montana. resonable rates like 4 or 5 dollars a pot. he has 3 different kinds. will pull up his email tommorow and let you know what he is getting.

but he is the only one i know that sells them retail. i am on his list so know i will get some. will get his info also if like for you.

dont know if his site is back up or not. but anyway if you can wait a day or two i will put you in touch. Marie

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Marie, that would be wonderful. I loved that hanging pot and have tried to get them ever since. There was a list IN the PLantsFiles of several sources, both seeds and plants, but none has panned out so far. Not even Niche Gardens in Chapel Hill has them. There are still 2 I haven't checked into, that claim to have plant. Romence Gardens & Greenhouses in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Shooting Star Nursery in Georgetown, Kentucky.

Hi Woodspirit

I saw wine cups and it caught my attention since I just recently ordered some. Here's where mine came from. Haven't planted them yet.

http://www.chilternseeds.co.uk/chilternseeds/211/moreinfo/pid/31510714

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.