magicocqueoc Millersburg, MI nice welcome to DG.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello , magicocqueoc, welcome to Daves Garden. Glad you found us. This is the Michigan forum. Come here often and meet your neighbors. There is so much information here...everything from soup to nuts..and more... Hope you will come here..and tell us about you...and your garden...Again...Welcome...happy day...enjoy

smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to Daves come visit often ;0)
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome. I hope to see pictures of your garden. It's fun to learn from other people.

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome! We're so glad you joined. I hope you visit often. Tell us about your gardens.

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site!! have FUN

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome magicocqueoc. I'm actually from Onaway, happily transplanted down here to Gladwin. You'll love this website.

Millersburg, MI

Thank you one and all, sorry I haven't responded sooner, all my attention has been on my father as he needs surgery again. But I do plan on being here more often as soon as this is all over with.

greathorse I do love this website, and that's great your from Onaway, have you ever been swimming at the Ocqueoc Falls? I live less than a mile from them.

Michelle

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hay I have !!!
Gloria

Millersburg, MI

Isn't it great, just like a whirlpool, do you know there was a write up in the local paper, they want to put platforms over the falls. I think it will just ruin the whole setting.

Michelle

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh
that would just ruin the whole place I vote its left just as it is !!!!! whos bright Idea was that ???
Gloria

Millersburg, MI

Some stupid woman who thinks she know whats best for the area, she is being investigated by the county commissioners, she had her fingers into just about everything, and ran it all down, won't give commissioners finanical reports etc. I'm hoping they don't do it. She had put in for a grant from what I understand and got it. The fall is on federal land but managed by the DNR, so I don't know it the commissioners can do anything about it.
Michelle

Port Hope, MI

Welcome!

Millersburg, MI

Thank you punkinhead
Michelle

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hopefully something it would ruin a beautifull place !!!! why do people do things like that ;0(
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

i've been swimming in Ocqueoc Falls lots!!!! Been snagging in the Ocqueoc River more, OOOOPS did i say that? I hope they leave the falls as they are,that would totally ruin the scenery.

Millersburg, MI

The salmon are just starting to run. Pitch forks are better, we had a white shephard that would catch and haul them on shore. He'd do that with trout also, stand in the water wait until one goes between his legs, plunge his head under water and come up with one.

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Ever heard of the 'Ocqueoc Dry Fly ". ??

I'm pretty sure I know who you are speaking of re: 'That stupid woman".

Not only have we been swimming in the Ocqueoc Falls,.... but also the Rainy Falls. Tah Dah !! Swimming in the Ocqueoc Falls requires foot wear tho. OUCH.

Millersburg, MI

Hi grannymarsh,
No I've never heard of the Ocqueoc Dry Fly, what is it?

As for "That stupid woman" lets not name names, though there has been many write ups in the local papers about her.

Oh yes you need footwear to swim or walk in the Ocqueoc river. Canoeing is a little trouble some depending on where you put in. Never been swimming in the Rainy Falls.

Michelle

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome Michelle ^_^

Millersburg, MI

thank you detheo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.