A Few Critters

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi All! I am a Nature-Nut, As I am sure most of the people that visit this column are ~ I have a vast array of critters around here and sometimes I miss out on some good sites to get my work done around here, Today was one of those days! But, As I was taking a break and glancing around, I noticed that it was time to fill the bird-feeders again ~ As I was on my way back from getting the bird-seed, I noticed a bird on the feeder that I have been wanting to get a pic of, So, I went in the house and got my handycam ready and got a shot of him through my screen window, As I was on my way back out to get some more work done, I noticed a couple other critters that were around, So, Back in for the handycam and back out for some pic's ~ Needless to say, My work for this day was over, Nature Won Out! And I'm not sorry a bit that it did! Of course, I had to watch things for a while after that, So, I only got a few pics , But they were worth getting, I took these pic's in my backyard, All in about 30ft from my backdoor ~ If you want to see them just press on the link below, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them ... My quote for the day:
"Take time to enjoy Nature ~ It soothes The Soul" ~~~~~~~~~~~~>
http://community.webtv.net/HARLEYOMAN57/AFEWCRITTERSOFTHEDAY

Hey Iris,great shots,thank you''' Guess that's why so many of us understand life,we're nature too,lol';)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Sis, Your welcome! Glad you enjoyed the pic's, We are definately a part of nature , LOL !

Not long ago,I was working inside and heard something,tapping,quite rapidly on my roof. You guessed it a young speckled woody,lol I didn't shoo him away just watched and giggled to myself,lol';)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

LOL! In the early spring I had one tapping on my roof, And I did end up shooing him away, because he was tapping a long time and he wasn't giving up !! LOL!

Well my dear,it's been fun however my Doan's are kicking in and must go,been a very loooong day' Glad we could share';)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Nity-Nite!

St. Thomas, ON(Zone 5b)

Love those cute little flying squirrels.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.