Will trade for seeds. Landscaping pavers

Florence, KY(Zone 6a)

I have roughly 90 curved and straight pavers. You would need to live in the Cincinnati/Northern KY area, as shipping these is not realistic. I can deliver or you can pick up...whichever.

Make me an offer.

Thumbnail by LollyJean
Sarasota, FL

probably do better posting on the swap trade giveway forum
just a suggestion

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

LollyJean:

did you find anyone for these yet?

Janet

Florence, KY(Zone 6a)

Nope, I've still got them.

Laura

Mackinaw, IL(Zone 5a)

Drat, I'd dearly love to have them, but we're just a little far away! Sigh. Good luck finding a home for them! Maybe try offering them on FreeCycle?

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

LollyJean

We got back and forth to Kentucky on 71 and we have a pickup truck. 8 ~ )

What are you looking for in the way of trading?

Janet

Florence, KY(Zone 6a)

Janet,

Looking for plant cuttings or seeds. Nothing outrageous. What have you got?

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

too bad you don't live in Atlanta... :)

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Lolly Jean:

Sorry to be so long in getting back, been having to go through a lot of stomach testing the last 3 weeks... glad that is over with..

Anyway, I will have a LARGE amount of plants come next spring if you would be interested in waiting till then or I can do seeds to you now, and us work out something for a weekend trip down.

Janet

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

If you really want to get rid of these post on Freecycle. Go to http://freecycle.org/ and put in your area. You sign up with a yahoo user name & password and post for someone to pick up the items. You can also post your wants - including plants. It is a great way to recycle items, especially bulky items like these.

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

What kind do you want? I'm about 40 miles from you....

I'm mainly heirloom Tomatoes and other vegies, but do have a pretty decent selection of flower seeds, plus brug cuttings, some elephant ears, iris and daylilies. Iris now, Daylilies in spring.

dmail me. I can always use pavers for something.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.