We are trying to get a fuchsia forum started.

Freedom, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi Everyone,
Some of us are hoping to get a new forum started for fuchsias. If Admin determines there is enough interest, there will be one!
I am posting a link here to the thread in the DavesGarden forum started by hummer_girl.
I hope to see you post a note or two there so show your support, and I hope you will let other members you know who might be interested, in our efforts.
I know fuchsias are even more popular in Europe than here in the states, so I sure we'll be hearing from allot of people!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1026402/

"See" you there!

Thumbnail by PedricksCorner
Freedom, CA(Zone 9b)

We have a new Fuchsia Forum and I hope we'll be hearing from all over Europe there!

Navan, Ireland

Hi again Pedrick,

I don't have a lot of Fuchsias, but will tag along for the ride, not many answers??

Freedom, CA(Zone 9b)

Ha, ha, well, we are just getting started and have only had the forum for three weeks now. I figure lots of people are just incredibly busy winding things up in their gardens in the fall. Maybe once people are hanging out more indoors, they will sit down and decide to do more reading and writing in the forums ;-)
Thanks for the new link, the info will come in handy. Stayed up way too late last night working on the list of info for my little database.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.