Simple composting question!

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

Skippers an old man now...he's about 8 years old...mixed between chow, huskey, and something else I can't remember....great watchdog though...

and we gotta keep em seperated cause skipper thinks tinkerbell is food!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

tinkerbell wouldn't be a good snack for him lol

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

When I first glanced at the photo of Skipper, I thought it was a bear!!

No she wouldn't he also likes to eat cell phones because he thinks they're donoughts, and hats, shoes, shirts, cups, or general anything you have and are playing with other than him!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I can see why you would have thought that his coat is jet black.

LOL so does everyone else, especially when he gets out of the fence and goes for a run!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

looks like some labador in him

I think so, but he's very protective of our family and that's what we wanted, even if he tears stuff up on occassion

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I think I saw where you and hubby like old cars, want to see an old restored GTO

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

well shucks couldn't find it give me time to figure it out. Here is a picture this past Easter at the beach.

Thumbnail by flowers_delight

Well yeah! did you get to see the pic of my front flower garden?

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I did that is beautiful, don't know how yall get your flowers to get so full. Beach pic. didn't turn out right on here. The camera is only as good as the photographer, I'll get better at sending I hope.

Venice, when we lived in Missouri I did have a pet bear and a mountain lion, bear was named "Charlie" and lion was named "Gator"

Gator would sleep with me and my shi ztu, and charlie would sleep on the floor, no one was getting in my room without a serious fight

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Bet the kids slept in the yard in a tent too lol

I know you will flowers, I've been working on arranging my houseplants all day, brought them in quickly so they all got stuffed in the dining room
Got some arranged in the kitchen now and my purple jade Bhudda looks funny poking his head up through my variegated spider plant!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

just curious, my time shows an hour later than yours is that right? I've got 6:16 right now

I was a kid then my parents had some sort of license to keep them, I remember someone shot a Bald Eagle and the Conservation Police brought it to us to rehabilitate,

But charlie came to us as just this tiny thing, most of his fur had been burned off in a fire

and gator we found a tree had fallen on its momma while she was givng birth, had him and charlie both til they died

yep and its wel 5:18 here now

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

strike that, think I was looking at another state and got that impression. I know Texas is about 2 hours different

How big did Charlie and Gator get?

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

then we are an hour different. Cool. You kept a bear till grown? That is very unusual as their natural wildness kicks in and would think they would be un-controlable.

See bhudda
No you were right I am an hour behind you

Thumbnail by trinawitch
Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

cute little bhudda, I have a spider plant like yours, the thing doesn't sprout babies whats up with that?

only around pizza!!!! nah he never was real big I think he was the runt and that the momma left it because animals do that when somethings wrong with their offspring, he never did get much bigger than what skipper is now, bottle fed from the beginning too, but my former step-father only raised his voice around me once, afer that he just left me alone

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Hey ms Venice How are ya

I don't know mine has tons of them getting to sprout! and a lot of babies are hidding under the leaves as well....that was a trade with a friend here in town...all my others are plain old green, and well fat for laack of a better term...they seem very hardy

Hi venice, how is your day?

Jolly little Budda! What is he holding in his left hand?

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

well didn't get any last yr nor this year thats nuts, past ones always had em. Its nice and healthy and in a big pot another mystery.

I had a foot doctor apt. that is why I was missing this afternoon. I broke my foot last November and I am still having complications from it. Annoying! Other than that, enjoying the breezy cool weather!

How is our Flowers and our little Witch?

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Here is is Trina

Thumbnail by flowers_delight

sorry to hear that venice

when was the last time yu repotted it Flowers?

and he's holding a fan in his left hand and carring a bag on a stick in his right hand

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

This belongs to my brother in law he is an old car nut.

Be prettier in black!!!

My hubby's into the cars
I prefer motorcycles
And I am rearranging plants so I can get them all in before it gets any colder venice!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

old Aurthur has probably set in Venice thats the bad part of an old injury. Sorry to here you feel bad.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I repotted last year and dirt looks good. Must be a male lol

LOL Flowers....hhhmmm....add any fertilizer or food of any sort to it?

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

miricle grow liquid at least once in the summer

hhmmm...where's Dave and Moon when you need them? LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.