Artemishia "SIlver Mound" surviving dog 'irrigation' action

Huntersville, NC

Some dog urinated on my Artemisia "Silver Mound".
The usually green fluffy leaves became white and shriveled, etc.

I clipped out the wilted leaves and clipped the dried stems but that over all fluffy look is in certain areas with stwo large spots of stems showing in the middles of these mounds.

Will these bare stems get new growth??

Or is there a better way this should have been addressed??

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 7a)

Hi 50glee-

I thought this thread looked familiar....

Did you see my answer in your other thread?

Huntersville, NC

oh me - I forgot where else I posted . . .

Senior Moments morphing into SeniorLife!

Id appreciate if you could share where your response can be found . . .

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If you ever have trouble finding one of your threads, just go to your member page (click on your name next to a post, or click on "my info" at the top of the page under the navigation tabs). On your member page, you'll see a link that says "view threads that 50glee has started".

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

I mailed off a packet of seeds the other day and forgot to mail the note I had printed out to go with the ltter. there's a lot of us senior momentors out here. I have even had to go back to a lst written note to see what I was talking about. Can we stick a cutting of the artisma in the ground to start it over? It is such a pretty plant.

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I have several that are rooted if you need them. Pleasejust let me know and I will send some to you. Elaine

Oh, that would be nice, would you like me to send postage?
My address
Charleen Harrell
298 Walton Road
Barnesville, Ga. 30204
I do have some seeds , may be able to send you a small voodoo lily bulb. Rose of sharon Shrub, can't guarentee the color, but i do have some tiny plants coming up.
Beauty Bush is showing purple berries, but I can't really say they will be purple cause there is a volunteer that has white berries on it.
Let me know. Thanks Charleen

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I will get them in the mail on Tuesday and I would love the voodoo lily bulb. I planted it and it took over so I put it in a pot but there are still alot of starts in the ground. Thanks Elaine

I will need your address to send you your bulb.
Charleen

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I'll dmail you We should take our names and addresses off the thread

Your name is interesting do you have a red mule. I'm not sure I have ever seen one.

This message was edited Sep 6, 2009 1:42 PM

Thumbnail by Kamikid

Yes, I have a red mule, his name is Charley. He is quite a charecter, also three donkeys, Isabelle, Annabelle and A.T. Monticello.
Here is my Charley.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.