hahahahah I am losing it!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

o.k. I am really losing it!
I put a message up and now I cant find where I put it!! haha so I am writing again.. bear with me....

I was so excited about the live chat room and I waited and watched unsure of how the time translated to aussie time... I THINK its when I am at work... I work part time as a diamond consultant at a jewellers and bye the time I finshed, the room I think had opened and closed. Can someone tell me what time it would be australian time? I was so disappointed to have missed you all..

LauraXXXX

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

hi Laura,
whatever time it is right now when you posted, it's 9 minutes before when the chat starts on Thursday night. And you can click on your name to see the threads you started. Or put the word chat in the search box on the lower right hand side. hope that might help.

hi tig........... i know this will sound dumb but huh??

i am so new to this... 9 minutes????
I think your thursday is our friday or something... I need a valium! hahahaha

laura

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

:) okay, one, I read the time wrong, coming down with the flu:)
The chat is at 7 pm on our Thursday night. it's almost 7 pm here now (I know it's not chat night, but just trying to set up a time frame)
so whatever time it is there now (or close) subtract 24 hours and there you go:) does that help? If not, I'll let someone without the flu answer!! LOL!!

o.k. I think you are about 24-26 hours behind us...... and your am is our pm.... so that squared multiplied by pie will equal the hypotanoos of the triangle given the fact that I have pms, menopausal and need a valium milkshake means........... I think I AM at work when you all are on...
drat!

lauraX

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

ROFLMBO!!!! sorry you'll miss the chat though:(

me too!

:0(.........

Mansfield, MO(Zone 6a)

Any way to open it up to more times??

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

So, Laura, I gather you're a nightowl? ;-)

I went to worldtimezone.com / http://www.worldtimezone.com/ to check on time zones.

As I post this, it's about 1:47am on 9/23 in Australia.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-australia.htm

It's about 11:47am on 9/22 here in the eastern US, Dave's Garden time.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-usa1.htm

Soooo...Dave's Garden time is 14 hours behind you! This is mind-boggling, isn't it?

HTH!
:o) Kimberley

thanks kimberley,

it means that it is about 9am on our friday morning when I have to leave for work.... BUMMER!

I have asked dave just that ozarksue so will wait and see what happens...

yes kim, I can be a bit of a night owl... I took a couple of days off from work, though i only work 20 per week ( its all I can do) I still get really tired...

thanks forthe help!

LauraX

Knoxville, TN

HEY LAURA YELP I THINK U ARE GOING,,,,,,,WAIT CAN I GO WITH YOU....MAYBE THIS TIME IT WILL BE SOMEWHERE I HAVEN'T BEEN
HUMMMMMM LOL
[[[[[NANA]]]]]]

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.