Anybody have edging brick designs?

Edinburg, TX

I flipped through a magazine at Hobby Lobby and saw some landscape edging bricks that were painted to resemble elephants in a row, frogs in a row, fish and a caterpillar. The animal designs went up to the top of the scallop to just about an inch from the bottom. Each 'scallop' contained the same animal design so it repeated the design for the length of the brick and you could continue the design for as many bricks as you wanted to use.

I can't remember the name of the magazine but do recall seeing the price of $24.95. Needless to say, I did not purchase it but am thinking I might just have to go back and get it unless someone has ideas or designs I can paint on those landscape scallop edging bricks.

I'd like to put these edging bricks around my flower beds and would really like to paint some animal designs on them.

This is the type of landscape edging brick I'm referring to so if anyone has any designs they'd like to share I'd surely appreciate it :o)

~ Cat

Thumbnail by TexasPuddyPrint
This thread has 103 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!