September 21, 2001

southeast, NE

Good afternoon all! It is very nice out today. I am trying to catch up on my office work and decided to take a break. I visited with dd this a.m. She went to the Nebraska football game last night and was telling me how moved she was with the pregame activities. She said they had two minutes of silence for the WTC victims and she said you could hear a pin drop in a statium of 70,000 + people. Last night I made the cantaloupe bread that I have posted on the recipe site and it turned out pretty good. I let the melon get too ripe and hated to throw it out. Tonight a friend is going to come look at some of dd's calves to see if he wants any for breeding purposes. Dh is going to haul feeder calves to the sale barn tomorrow a.m. The place also needs mowed.

Better go - you all take care!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!