Garlic Seeds

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Does anyone want garlic seed? I planted garlic seed last fall and garlic bulbs this spring and havested seeds from all garlic plants. Would be happy to trade for seeds or SASE.
Rose

Marshalls Creek, PA(Zone 6b)

Rose,
I would love to try some of your garlic seeds!

I can either send like $2.00 from Pay Pal if you would like or you can d-mail me your address and I can get SASE out tomorrow to you.

Let me know what you prefer, I have never grown Garlic before but we love it.

Darleen
ifound4u

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi Darleen,
I'm in the address exchange. Probably easier if you send me a SASE.
Thanks
Rose

Hi Rose,

I'd love seeds as well. Would you like some lemon grass seeds in exchange along with the SASE?

Sherri

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Sherri,
I would love some. If you're in the exchange, I'll drop them in the mail. Otherwise dmail me your address. Thanks.
Rose

Rose,
I am sorry but I can't locate you in the exchange will you please d-mail me with your address.

Is there anything that I can send you as well, check my have list and let me know.

Thanks,

Darleen

Hi Rose

I am in the exchange but I've already got your seeds and a SASE ready for tomorrows mail. Thanks for the trade!!

Sherri

Hello Rose,
I did fine you finally in the exchange. Please still look and see if there is anything I might have
that you would be interested in. I have mostly flowers and seeds from the flowers, I am harvesting now.

Darleen

Flippin, AR(Zone 7a)

I have some bachelor button seeds if you would be will to trade? I would garlic for my garden.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

I would love to trade for bachelor buttons. this is the first year I don't have them growing and I miss them.

Thanks
Rose

Indialantic, FL

I would love some garlic seeds. Will send SASE tomorrow! Would you like some forget-me-not
seeds?

Spooner, WI

Do you still have any of these seeds left?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.