Happy Birthday!

Bedford, VA(Zone 7a)

♫♫ Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Tropicanna
Happy Birthday to you! ♫♫

Thumbnail by dragonfly53
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Wishing you many beautiful flowers on your special day.

Raleigh, NC

Happy, happy birthday! And many more to come!

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday, Kara!!!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Dang it Kara!! Missed your big day, lol!!! Hope you had a blast and are at the beach still:)))
Love ya!
Bev

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

OOps I missed it too.

Happy Birthday lady.

Lavina

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Gosh, I feel like I missed the party big time! ...must be getting slow in my old age....LOL!

Thanks everyone, y'all are such wonderful folks for thinking about me. It was a fun birthday,went nursery shopping, tubing in the mountains, and forced my friends to have a dance party ...lol.....resulted in numerous hilarious danceoffs. Doubt that will happen again, gotta do this stuff while I'm still young, right?

I hope y'all are doing well, I have been crazy busy and have not had time to read. Hope everyone had a great summer, thanks again!

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

You are never to old to dance and act crazy. When you do, old age creeps in. My hubby is proof of that. In 2 years he has gone down to never getting out of the house.
He never exercises any more and was a gym freak, now he is turning to mush. Afriend of his died in March who is the same age as him and it has made things worse.He is not the same person you met 2 years ago.

Dance girl dance

Lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.