Fall Trade or "get-together" this Fall?

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone was thinking about a fall trade or a trip like the Thyme after Thyme/Marigold Cafe outing last year? Both were a lot of fun last year! ^_^

Hope everyone is doing well,
Danita

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, I would like to get re aquanted with all, and meet the newer ones. Mike

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Would be interested if in mid/late Oct..

Elaine

Would love love love it if it could come waaay down south this year? Have a half way point to meet perhaps?I'd really love to participate if we could get it close enough for all to attend? . :-)

I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on this one. :-)
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Since no one else wants a "Get Together", maybe us four could do something.

I hope we hear from others. Mike

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

This sounds like fun! I know there are others that would come too, guess we just have to fill them in! There are a lot of neat places around, keep us posted!

Susan

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Me too,
Elaine

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

If I have a vehicle by then, I would Love to come and meet all of you...

Dusty

Lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I would love to attend if its not too far away
cynthia

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd love to be involved too, but can't host a big deal this year. We are frantically trying to finish remodeling last year's storm damage and gearing up for leaf season cottage stays at Maypop. We've not been able to do business at all this year as we repair all the damage. If folks are interested in a weekend mountain stay and something can be worked out around already planned bookings LMK. I'll cook, share plants and help out any way possible.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

I can't cook... but I'll do the clean-up... LOL

Elaine

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm sorry I haven't check in lately. Hope everyone is doing well. I would love to come to one if you do one in the fall. Has anyone heard from BB, wondering how he is doing - healthwise and all the construction going on front of his house.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

I am interested too.
Just have been busy lately with Mother and MIL health issues. Oh yeah, and work. :(

Woodstock, GA

I think I'd like to meet ya'll

I am interested in a trade but at this time I do not know if I can make it. Wish I could go and hang out with pickinflowers, she's new here but I have known her for a long time. She's wonderful!!!

My weekends will be taken up planting my new space! I need to get a TON of plants - mainly shrubs, trees and roses in here this fall -and weekends are the only days I've got my ride and the van to buy :)

GGG

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Sure has been a lot of sickness and bad luck for members this year. Susan, Soulgardenlove, house burned a couple of months ago. I think she is living in a rental until they get it rebuilt. Chris has had some sickness and also deaths in her family. I know I would love to come but wait and see for myself. Hope everyone is doing well.
Jim

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

that is terrible to hear about Susan. She has a beautiful garden. I hope everyone in her family is OK. I was wondering why we haven't seen photos from her this year.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I got a dmail from her on June 29th telling me about it. I tried several times to call her but didn't get an answer. It really is sad because I know how hard that girl worked getting her yard so beautiful. I am sure she will bounce back, she is one strong willed woman.

I wondered where on earth Soulgardenlove was. That is TERRIBLE! I hope she is doing OK.

Is their anything any of us could do for Soulgardenlove. I have no idea.Anyone know what might have happened?

I'm so sorry to hear about Susan. I wish there was something we could do for her. I didn't know but have missed her. I started a thread some time back asking about all the older members and believe I asked about her. Jim, if you do have contact with her, please let her know we all asked about her.
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

So sorry to hear this news about Susan. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. She has always been so generous with plants and good gardening advice. I hope she can get back into her home soon.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Susan's house. Not only did she put a lot of work into making it beautiful but it was her husband's childhood home so there's sentimental value that can't be replaced. Susan, keeping you in thoughts and prayers.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

On a happier note, I'm glad there's interest in getting together this fall. If anyone has any specific ideas, please share. ^_^

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh my, I should check in here more often, I wonder if she has access to a computer so we could dmail her?? I tnink fire is one of the worst things tha can happen to anyone, destroying everything.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey'all. I've been really busy with things too. Still trying hard to finish yard work, one side of front yard was still undone and beginning to look really raggedy now!
Yes, I'd like to get together with all and swap. Don't have much to swap but swap we will. Did you think about an area where it could be convenient for most?
I was shocked to hear about Susan's house! Jim did you find out in meantime what happened?
Hi Mike, and how are you doing??

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

So sorry to hear about Susan's house. Please let her know we ar all thinking of her. That has to be devastating.
If there is anything we can do for her, please let us know.

Elaine

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Oh, wow, I had wondered where Susan had been. What an awful thing to happen.

Have y'all decided where to have it? I'd be interested if it's close enough for us southern folks?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.