WillCreed!!!

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

:) It's so good to see you back online again! I was worried about how you were doing, and figured emailing you wouldn't do any good until I saw you around.

*hug* Welcome Back! You've been missed!!

-Jennifer

New York, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Jennifer. My family and I are fine, although a bit shaken by all that we have witnessed in the past 10 days. We live quite close to the WTC. I will share some of my experiences with anyone who is interested or has specific questions. Plant questions are also welcomed as I try to get back to normal routines.
Will

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

Will,

Heard abt proximity of yr. son's school to the WTC. Sounds harrowing, so glad you're all OK.

I was on train on Manhattan Bridge after 1st plane hit. My only misfortune was couldn't get home to Bklyn for 2 days; mightly lucky indeed.

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

*hugs Will over & over & over & over*

Soooooooo glad you're safe and recovering. :)

Still in my prayers, dear,...

Jennifer

New York, NY(Zone 6a)

There are thousands of others who are far more in need of hugs and prayers than I. My family has suffered some inconveniences and I have lost some business, but that is minor compared to the thousands of families who have lost family members. I especially grieve for the young children who have lost parents. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.