Finally a week without rain and what happens?

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

Sunday starts a new week and I have 30 people coming for a birthday BBQ there is a 60% chance of rain. Looks like I move it inside and my DH has an umbrella at the grill.

Anyone else have plans dashed?

Rockport, ME(Zone 5b)

I have only 40% for tomorrow, but I do have people coming in a couple of weeks. I get the feeling that I'm done for before I even begin. Maybe you'll get lucky, the Weather Channel is saying only 50% chance of rain for you tomorrow....your odds are improving! Ooof, 30 people in the house, not too fun.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Looks like the county fiar is going to be misirable. They're calling for 90's and rain! It's been really nice all summer. (what summer) Now the dog days are showing up!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Crazy weather. My baby girl is turning 3 next Saturday having the party Sunday, I'm not even looking at the long range forcast since it changes so fast.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Have fun at your party, Jen.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

So funny...baby girl is getting more opionated so has requested a pink, purple and white ice cream cake.

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

I tarped off part of the backyard there is a 60% chance of rain.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

At 3 they get very opionated. Their personality starts showing, it's very funny.

This message was edited Aug 9, 2009 7:52 AM

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

We have 5 kids and the two girls are 10 times the drama of the three boys.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Always good to have some kind of tent set up, hopefully if it rains it will come straight down not sideways.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Hope everything goes well for the party. Sounds like you are all prepared for whatever the weather brings. The kids will have fun no matter what and that is what counts in the end. Have fun and good luck.

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

We got lucky. Lots of wind but no rain. If we hadn't put up the tarps it would have poured!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Glad you didn't get rained on.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.