The Best (so far)

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I have been trying to get a picture of this young cardinal and his father...this is the best, so far.

Thumbnail by melvatoo
Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Good one. Had to blow it up, but a nice picture.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

It has been a real effort to get anything, they move so fast...and when I don't have the camera, they seem to pose...here is another one...

Thumbnail by melvatoo

We keep feeders out and we have quite a few cardinals, they are beautiful bids. They are quite skittish when anyone is around. I have a terrible time taking pictures because I think they should stop and pose so my pictures will look good. No such luck, only thing I can get closest to a pose is my dog-gone mule looking over the gate. Like this!

Thumbnail by ridesredmule
Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

I tried so hard to get a photo of this cardinal when I was at my Mom's house in Virginia. Finally got this photo the last evening I was there. At first I was disgusted with the photo, then I realized just how cool it was. Can't even remember what my camera was set on to get this type of exposure, but it wasn't my usual setting.

Janet

ps that is one cute mule!

Thumbnail by UniQueTreasures

That is a Neat picture. sort of a double exposure. I like it. he turned his head and your camera picked up the movement. I would say it is a keeper.
Need to put in on a halograpic paper. I don't know if that could be done but it is a good idea. You could see the movement.
His name is Charley and he is a mess. I also got donkeys.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.