Something new for the wish list!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I just got an email from Plant Delights that they had some new plants for fall listed on their site...check out this new pink arborescens cultivar 'Spirit' http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Current/Detail/08782.html

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

I saw that was going to be available for 2010. It is a pink annabelle and is on my list for next year. As long as they keep adding hydrangeas hardy in zone 5 I will keep adding to my garden beds!

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

If I may, I am "friends" with Proven Winners on Facebook and they just posted pictures of Let's Dance 'Moonlight'. Those of you on Facebook should find them.

The color (pink, in this case) is stunning.

Bensenville, IL(Zone 5a)

Mmmm.. Let's Dance 'Moonlight' is a beautiful color.

bookreader, I'm with you - ever since being disappointed with Endless Summer's performance in zone 5, I decided to stick with the Annabelle's for all season bloom. I am soooo excited about the new pink Invincible Spirit. I'm getting rid of my spindley Butterfly Bushes and plant those. As much as I love the color of my BB and the butterflies, I can't seem to get them to grow nicely and fill out. Invicible Spirit seems just the thing! This year I didn't cut back my Annabelle's and they look great, one less gardening chore to do, that's always a plus in my book!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.