Iris for postage

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

I am thinning out my NOID's and hate to see them go the woodshed (or in my case, the woods - where they still grow - just to show me !! )
Have enough bearded iris for a few boxes of NOID's with a few named cultivars thrown in. It is my intent to mark them as coming from different clumps so one wouldn't receive a whole bunch of one kind. If I know for certain what the named ones are, they will be labeled as such.

What ???? You cannot read my mind ??? Flat rate Priority postage for small, medium, large, your choice; sent upon receipt of ck/mo. My address is in the address exchange. D-mail me with your size preference, please.
I have dug and divided about 1/2 a wheelbarrow full so far. They are well rinsed, but I really would prefer not to bleach this many unless you insist.

This message was edited Aug 4, 2009 9:08 PM

Gainesville, TX

me for sure!

Greenwich, OH

I would be interested
Thanks!

Hanson, KY(Zone 6a)

granny,
I would be very interested also. Do we need to dmail you with our address and find out how to get the postage amount to you?

Nana3

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

me too! let me know what to do

rose thank you!

Winnsboro, TX

Hi Granny,
Me too, me too, lol. One never knows what they might get in a box. It's like Christmas everytime you get one.

Just let me know what you want me to do about postage and so forth.
Thanks in advance, Marian

La Pine, OR

Sent you a d-mail!

Columbus, OH

I would love to have some. Thanks
confussedlady

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I will d-mail, thanks for your generosity... :)

Gainesville, TX

check sent for big box..thanks

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Read your mind? I can't even read mine! They don't need to be bleached for me. Postage for large box???

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

M.O. for large box sent.

rose

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

WOW mom, you got a big response on this. you do have awesome rhiz's.

erika

Hanson, KY(Zone 6a)

Marsha,
I will get a check out in today's mail to you for the postage.
Thank you.

Nana3

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Greathorse, I think those rhizomes are just so darn happy to be outta my thin soil, they grow like crazy out of fear they'll be sent back....

Mom

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

I would like to have a big box please and send check today.Love surprises ! mine don't need to be bleached either,I can do that when they get here.Saves you on time.

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

No more requests until I have processed and sent all of these boxes. Thanks from the rhizomes who did not wish to be sent to the woodshed.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

THANK YOU Marsha for your generosity.It is truly a joy to open up a box like you sent.Just like christmas....NO even better !!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.