Not Trash.........Just Treasures

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of those 50's retro steel lawn chairs. The ones they call "bouncers". They are really popular now and the prices have really risen for ones in good shape. I was passing a sale last Saturday and stopped to look around. There were 2 "bouncers" sitting in front of the garage but they weren't priced and I thought they were ones the owners were using. I asked if they were for sale and the women said sure. I asked how much she was asking and she said a buck or 2. I said I'd take them and she said she had 2 more out in the barn. They didn't put them out since they thought they would never sell. I drove away with 4 chairs for $8. They are in beautiful condition for 60 year old chairs and are ready to use. I'll repaint them at a later date.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!