New movies and reviews

Phoenix, AZ

I've gone through the threads here and there are enough recommendations to keep me busy at Netflix for ages. However, I do like the theatre experience now and then. So I thought I'd start this thread to talk about new releases. Review to your heart's content; just don't give away the movie.

I'll start by asking if anyone has yet seen "Whatever Works" w/Larry David. I just watched the trailers online and there's enough there to interest me. Would like to hear what you think if you've seen it.

Review: "Hangover"
I got talked into going to see this movie. Didn't think I'd enjoy any story about guys gone wild but... I laughed my b**t off! It is not for everyone. It's raunchy comedy and stretches credibility to the max. However, the acting is superb and there are enough twists and turns to rival a mountain road. If you saw it, what did you think?

Coming up: "Julie and Julia" this Friday. Who's planning to go?

This thread has 84 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!