(Pfllh) Linda (Lynn) Haller

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Linda Haller, known throughout DG as Pfllh, passed away unexpectedly at home on Friday, July 31, 2009. She was active on the Pets forum, and involved in rescuing animals.

Her obituary follows, as posted in the Montgomery Advertizer: http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009908020301

HALLER, Linda Lou, 64, a resident of Prattville, AL, died unexpectedly at home on Friday, July 31, 2009. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, August 5, 2009, at 10:00 a.m. from the Chapel of Prattville Memorial, with Reverend Ed Henne officiating. Burial will follow in Prattville Memory Gardens, Prattville Memorial Chapel directing. Mrs. Haller was a devoted wife, mother and grandmother who devoted her life to the loving care of her family. She was deeply loved and will be dearly missed. She was recently preceded in death by her beloved husband of 42 years, Phillip Francis Haller. She is survived by three daughters and sons-in-law, Michelle LaRae and Scott Fisher, Jennifer Lynn and Commander John "Robby" Robinson, and Stephanie Diane and Karlton Gregory; six grandchildren, Preston Waller, Christopher Fisher, Jack Robinson, Ryan Robinson, Phillip Cole Robinson, and Grace Robinson; her mother, Ellen Jaenicke; one brother, Robert (Dee) Jaenicke; many nieces, nephews, cousins, friends, and numerous pets, horses, and "rescued" animals. The family will receive friends at Prattville Memorial Chapel on Tuesday evening from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prattvillememorial.com.

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Thanks Joan for posting. I only knew of Lynn via Jody (Froghollowlady), who was a good friend of Lynn's. She & I had emailed each other a few times, and she was planning a trip with Jody to visit me in March. I was really looking forward to meeting her.

Spoke with Jody yesterday and she said family is doing as well as can be expected. All animals have been placed in homes that Lynn had rescued.

Joan thank you for posting this. Cannagirl, thanks for information about the animals Lynn had rescued.

My thoughts and prayers are with Lynn's family.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

How terribly sad! Does anyone know what happened? I exchanged d-mails with her on a regular basis...

Ripley, MS

She will be missed on the Mid-south forum. She was a good friend to all and so kind to the animals.
Sandra

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Her friend Jody ( froghollowlady ) said on another thread somewhere that she had had a heart attack. She had spent the day with her three daughters yesterday or the day before . All of her animals have been placed with loving families already. It really is so sad and shocking !!! You just never know, do you ??

Sharon

Scotts Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh, this is so sad! Thank you for letting us know, and that her animals have been placed in good homes already.

~Marilee

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Lynn was such a blessing to DG - so positive even when things were going bad. She will be greatly missed, but I know she would be pleased to know that all of her furbabies have new homes.

Genna

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

I'm stunned. Thanks for posting the link that brought me to this thread. I know Lynn will be happy to be with Phil, but the loss must be devastating for their family. I hope they have seen how many other people knew and loved her.

Lynn would be gratified to know that the animals she rescued will live out the rest of their lives with loving families. Does anyone know what happened to the paralyzed puppy? It was through her posts about him that I first met Lynn and I can't think of one of them without thinking of the other.

Kathy

I am so shocked to read of her passing. She was a true inspiration to me. I read her post on the prayr forum, watched and admired her as she cared for her ailing husband and followed her stories of the paralysed pup. She had a gentle soul.

Prayers are going out to her family.
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Lynn will be missed but I know there was a joyous reunion in heaven when she reached the pearly gate and Phil was waiting for her as well all the animals that she cared so lovingly for and that had already gone home. Prayers for the family!!!!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

so very very sorry to hear this.. sincere sympathy to all her family..

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

This is shocking news. But what a wonderful reunion it is for her and her husband, up in Heaven.
Prayers for the family she left behind.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.