Glad to be back

Fredericton N B, Canada(Zone 4a)

After a couple of months I'm back.I really missed this forum.Here are a few Pictures of my garden this year.First I'll post my biggest success this year.. I was able to winter Endless summer! JOY

Thumbnail by agedgardener

The daylilies are much larger and more odoriferous this year.They really like the rain and cool temperatures we have had this year.I can give you the names. they have beenin the garden so long the tags are long gone.JOY

Th. e Astilbe was large tooJOY

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Welcome back. Congrats on getting ES through the winter and looking so lovely. They seem very happy here too with all the rain.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Joy! It's so nice to see you posting again! Welcome back! Nice shots of your pretties!! That's just great about your Endless Summer! Mine looks great, but no blooms again this year. I've been trying to find some of that super phosphate that was mentioned as a remedy for no blooms....haven't found it yet!
Take care!
Louise

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Welcome back!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Joy, welcome back! Your Astilbe is beautiful so is Endless Summer.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Welcome back, Joy! Great shots.

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

I'm so happy to 'see' you again, Joy!
You were missed. How fantastic that you've had such good results in your garden this year. My astilbe got flooded out with all the rains we've had. *sigh*

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Welcome back!!! great shots!!

I went out today and took some pictures of my Daylilies.They are so much larger and with 3 day of summer weather they are making me proud.I even have neighbors come for a tour when they saw all the colur

I love this frilled one

This Malva has grown huge

This is my favorite red DL The color is so red and velvety.

This wasn'y taken today but I just had to show my Waterlilies.I've only had one blossom other years I had a tree trimmed back so it got more sun.With all the rain this year it needs to be trimmed again...

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

very pretty... love that malva

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Very pretty! I lost my malva and cannot figure out why. Yours looks wonderful, and those daylilies are smashing! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Louise

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I have lost a few over the years Louise.. guess they aren't long lived... I have grown a few from seed and sometimes they come back... sometimes they don't

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

great pictures everyone

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Lovely daylilies and that malva is wonderful. All that color, I can see why it draws people in to have a closer look.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.