Future water fountain for the fairy garden

Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

I am so proud of this guy.. I found him this past week for $3.00. Need to drill small hole in the very top and then run tubing from a pump (old water fountain) I bought at a yard sale for 50 cents.. He will go in my daughters fairy garden... The water will drain into rocks (with a pan hid underneath) so it will look like the water is just running into the rocks.. Kind of like a waterless fountain.. :-)

Not trash, not free but I had to share.. My Abby is so proud of the statue.. so I had to share.. Of course I will post pictures of finshed fountain... :-)

The can of green beans is so you can see or judge how tall he is.. I told my daughter he was going to be like the statue of liberty standing in her fairy garden.. lol..

Thumbnail by Dirt_Road
This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!