jpohler, Hudsonville, Mi., welcome to Daves Garden.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello...Nice to meet you. You have joined the best garden web site...on the web. Hope you enjoy your stay and learn..and share..in all kinds of ways. Everything from soup to nuts..hehehe...If you have any questions..Please post them here..In the Michigan forum..Someone will help you out...Again welcome...jpohler.

smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Dave's garden and to the Michigan forum. We're so glad you're here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

FINALLY! Someone who lives near me!!! Welcome!!

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

LOL Kris....

Welcome Jpohler....^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to Daves !!! may be you and Kris can get to gether its fun when some one lives close enough to viset !!
Gloria

Hudsonville, MI

Thanks everyone. I've mostly gardened by myself and am looking forward to making many new friends, both in person and online.

Jack

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Jack hello and welcome to the site

Caledonia, MI(Zone 5a)

Hello from a stone's throw from you!!! Helpful folks are our Michigan gardeners! :-)

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey, we are rapidly growing a West Michigan group here! I'm between Grand Haven and Holland.

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Jack jpohler from hudsonville mi!

Is that where the icecream factory is?
I am glad to have new gardeners here on our michigan forum.
we like to trade, and get together to do stuff.

gardening in michigan is harder than in other states I think. the
wind is windier, the soil sandier, the bugs bigger and the japanese
beetles more beetleier. ughier.

sheri

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome. You couldn't find a better bunch of gardeners.

Hudsonville, MI

Thanks for the greetings.

I don't check in very often, so there can be a lengthy delay. I enjoy reading the forums. I pick up ideas from other's successes and comfort from their stories of experiments that were less than successful. Grammielorilee, your correct when you say that a better group of gardeners won't be found.

Jack

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.