Not exactly trash....just cheap!!?? Make a plant gazebo.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I took 2 really cheap arbors & added some of the short wire fencing things & a few cheap things from the dollar store. (Had to paint them white.) I fastened them on with white weed eater string. Which I can't find now so I use 50 lb fishing line. Had to get my DS & GS to put them together. The important thing is to fasten them together at the top to steady the whole thing so that was why I really needed the guys help. Any way I call these my plant gazebos & have Clematis on them. Been working for several years. The arbors were $7. & I noticed them at Family Dollar for about $4. the other day. Now is the best time to get good buys on yard stuff. When you are challenged for space you can always go up. Sorry these pictures aren't better. If you want to see more just let me know.

Thumbnail by trickiwoo
This thread has 64 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!