Electronic ballast fluorescent light

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

We (by 'we' I mean my husband) recently replaced a fluorescent ceiling fixture with a new one that has an electronic ballast. The old one didn't. We have Lightning Switches (remote wireless switches that work on fluorescent fixtures) that worked great on the old light. They work sporadically on the new one. They will almost always work to turn the fixture on but are undependable at turning it off. Is this something that will likely always be a problem or is there something we can do to make it work more dependably? I assume the difference is the electronic ballast. I will say that they occasionally had a problem with the old fixture if we tried to turn the light off or on when the microwave was running.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!